To support our album ‘BRAIN WAVES’ coming out in a few months, we thought we’d arrange to come and see you all.
- Thurs 30th April: NEWCASTLE CLUNY 2
- Friday 1st May: ABERDEEN MOORINGS
- Saturday 2nd May: GLASGOW AUDIO
- Sunday 3rd May: EDINBURGH BANNERMAN’S
- Friday 8th May: HUDDERSFIELD PARISH
- Saturday 9th May: HULL ADELPHI
- Friday 22nd May: SHEFFIELD CORPORATION
- Saturday 23rd May: MANCHESTER ROADHOUSE
- Sunday 24th May: GUERNSEY FERMAIN TAVERN
- Friday 29th May: LEICESTER FIREBUG
- Saturday 30th May: CAMDEN ROCKS FESTIVAL
Please buy a ticket if you want to come – reason being that promoters are more reticent than ever to book a band that isn’t in NME/Kerrang/What Toaster and so we need to prove that, in spite of no-one knowing who we are, we DO have an audience and they DO want to see us. We deliberately keep the fees down on this kind of stuff when we have a say in it, so it’s not too expensive for you – it would be a great help to us if you were to buy a ticket rather than just turning up and paying on the door. All the ticket links are on the ‘Gigs’ page.
Also, a few of the gigs on the last tour were SOLD OUT, and we don’t want anyone going away unhappy.
The album is coming along swimmingly, and the Pledge campaign is going great guns. Last week, pledgsters received a FREE LIVE ALBUM from our gig at Nottingham Rock City in April 2013. So if you haven’t pledged yet, what are you waiting for?!
We’re hoping to have something to play you by the end of February.
See you in May.